For staying fit at home
▪ Johnson & Johnson Official 7-Minute Workout eliminates the best excuse you have for not exercising. Its short instructional videos guide users through easy workouts that are over quicker than a shower.
▪ Pocket Yoga offers “a simple, gentle way” to learn yoga, providing illustrations and videos to demystify more than 200 poses.
▪ Tai Chi for Seniors breaks its teaching on the ancient Chinese practice of tai chi into 64 videos with step-by-step instructions. Tai chi is “meditation in motion,” and improves flexibility, balance, aerobic conditioning, and muscle strength.
▪ iRideInside keeps that stationary bike in the corner from sitting idle. The $4 iOS app lets you choose music and coaching videos to customize your workouts.
▪ Instant Heart Rate provides an accurate reading in seconds, when you hold a fingertip to your phone’s camera lens.